'There were some memories, though, that never faded..'
DBSK+Tumblr text posts.
Ok, my handwriting sucks here, but whatever…
How to tie a knot.. a tutorial by shim changmin.
Kyra, my precious, thank you
1. People think I’m a strong person. Yes, it’s true, but I’m very emotional too (even though I don’t show this side very often)
2. I’ve changed a lot in the last year, both physically and mentally
3. Jaejoong saved me when I was going down. I’ll never be able to do the same for him and it makes me sad.
4. I’m saving my money for a trip to Japan/South Korea, but my final goal is so far ;;
5. Earrings and rings are my favourite accessories
6. I can’t swim
7. Music is one of the few things in life that still make me feel alive
8. I don’t go on summer vacation since 2008
9. True beauty makes me cry. Yes, I shed real tears (I think it’s a strange case of Stendhal syndrome)
10. When I first watched Mirotic (my first kpop song) in 2010 I didn’t know about DBSK, so I couldn’t recognize members. I kept staring at “that beautiful half-naked dude” and at “the tied dude”. I was sure they were two different guys, then I found out it was always the same person. Plus, I found others unattractive (YES, UNATTRACTIVE, I DON’T KNOW WHAT WAS WRONG WITH ME TBH.
Don’t judge me, I was young and stupid)